Down-to-earth, supportive and collaborative, our behavioral health team provides professional treatment for children and adolescents with a wide range of developmental and behavioral concerns.
As part of our family-based approach, we recognize that each household is unique. We work to help your child identify their own strengths and build on them, with their health and well-being always at the forefront.
Our areas of focus include but are not limited to:
- Behavioral health issues: depression, anxiety, attention deficit disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, grief, oppositional behavior, adjustment to school, divorce, social challenges, illness or other life transitions and coping with trauma
- Skill-building for children in the areas of stress management, emotion regulation skills, social skills and anger management
- Developmental delays and autism spectrum disorders
- Learning disorders and other school-related concerns
- Family issues, such as parenting skills, adjustment to divorce or blended family concerns
- Behavioral health issues that may arise with chronic pediatric health conditions, such as diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis or cancer